Traveling to a foreign country allows you to explore new things, new surroundings, and new people. You will be able to experience many things that can last a lifetime. When you travel to a place like India, you will only take home happy memories that you can share with your friends and family. That's why when you decide to go to India, you must check out the travel circuits of India that you shouldn’t miss. By doing so, you can get the most out of your Indian travel.
Most travelers seek the help of travel agencies when traveling abroad. This makes it easier for them to go around a foreign country without much trouble because the agency takes care of everything – from booking your flight and hotel, providing you with tour packages, and other important things you'll need while you stay in India. However, seeking the help of travel agencies means additional cost as well. This is not a problem for those who have more than enough money to spend on their India travel, but what about those individuals traveling on a limited budget?
Here's the answer to your problems. Whether you're traveling with the aid of a travel agency or you're traveling alone, you should know the travel circuits of India.
1. Rajasthan – this is India's largest western state. You can find monuments, palaces, and stunning forts in this region of India. If you want to experience the feel of deserts, this is the best place to start your India travel. You can experience a royal stay in the havelis and palaces. Some of the most popular attractions of this state are Jaisalmer fort, Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal mahal, camel fairs, and camel safaris.
2. Wildlife – India is a rich country for national parks and animal sanctuaries. If you want to explore nature and wildlife reserves, you can drop by at Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. You can also find wildlife preserves in Rajasthan. Safari tours and trekking allows you to visit wildlife destinations that you haven’t been into before. If you like to see tiger reserves, you can visit Corbett Park.
3. Pilgrimage – India has a diverse culture, as well as religion. Pilgrimage is quite popular there too. While you're in India, you can join the pilgrimage in some of the most popular pilgrim sites such as haridwar, rishikesh, golden temple, and varanasi. Artistically and beautifully designed temples can be found in India. The temples are not merely places to worship but the architectural designs are quite stunning.
4. South India – tour south India to witness overwhelming religion, culture, food, and festivals. Almost every tourist that visits India does not forget to get a glimpse of this beautiful place. You can find beaches, temples, monuments, Kerala delight, and wildlife.
5. Tours for Ayurvedic, Yoga, and Architecture – you can find several health resorts in India, as well as ayurvedic colleges to enjoy recreational holidays. In Kerala, you can find ayurveda centers to refresh your mind and body. India also offers amazing architecture; so enjoy sightseeing and marvel at the wonders of Taj Mahal, Jantar mantar, decorated havelis, majestic forts, and carved temples.
Your visit to India will not be complete unless you visit all these tourist spots. A circuit cannot be completed if one is missing, so for a truly relieving and exciting travel, visit the travel circuit of India.